Islam, Christianity, Judaism
The E-Library 4 in 1
Clcik to Download the Reserch Work of 10 Years on 1 PDF file:
Or Visit 4 Weblinks/Blogs
Be it Known, That;
Islam [Surrender to the Will of God] is a universal message, which addresses all mankind. As such, it has something to say to every human being. Therefore, it does not hold anyone in disregard unless that person or group chooses to take a hostile attitude to Islam.
If one combines this with the fact that it is permissible for Muslims to marry Jewish or Christian women or eat their permissible food, it will be appreciated that Muslims do not reject anything simply for being Jewish or Christian.
Qur’an grants special status to Jews and Christian as “People of Scriptures” [recipient of earlier Revelations of God i.e. Torah and Gospel] and calls them to common grounds:
Say: “O followers of earlier revelation! Come unto that tenet which we and you hold in common: that we shall worship none but God, and that we shall not ascribe divinity to aught beside Him, and that we shall not take human beings for our lords beside God. “And if they turn away, then say: “Bear witness that it is we who have surrendered ourselves unto Him.”(Qur’an;3:64)
Muslims do not take a hostile attitude towards any person, group, race or faith unless they begin by taking hostile attitude towards them or towards their faith, because Allah says:
“As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. God only forbids you to turn in friendship towards such as fight against you because of [your] faith, and drive you forth from your homelands, or aid [others] in driving you forth: and as for those [from among you] who turn towards them in friendship; it is they, they who are truly wrongdoers! [Qur’an;60:8-9]
Islam has an argument, reason and proof for everything. A Muslim, therefore, is neither afraid of polemical dialogue nor avoids it. At the same level, Islam expects reason and proof form all those who claim to advance arguments against Islam: “Tell them; Bring forth your arguments (of what you state) if you are in the right”(Qur’an;2:111)
Let’s Be Clear
What is NOT demanded by Islam!
- Islam does not demand form a Muslim to give up the world altogether.
- Islam does not expect Muslims to be ignorant, lacking in knowledge of their faith and other branches of knowledge.
- Nor does it require one to make the mosque a permanent abode, never to leave it.
- Islam also does not insist that one should live in a cave and spend his whole life there —- Not at all.
Islam EXPECTS from the Muslims!
- To inhere in their best civilization and matchless culture in a manner that they surpass all the civilized nations of the world.
- They should be the most prosperous of all as far as the different branches of knowledge are concerned.
- Do not use coercion against non Muslims for conversion to Islam.
- Invite the humanity towards Islam, by conveying the message with wisdom, peacefully, in a logical and convincing way. They should argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious.
- To use the right of retaliation to any injustice or oppression with equality, not exceeding the limits forgiveness and patience is however preferable.
- Not to kill the innocent people of any faith (including own self, through suicide) except by law, they don’t have to create mischief on earth by creating anarchy or disturbing the peaceful coexistence.
- Warfare against injustice and oppression and self defence is permissible, to be declared by the Islamic State but the rules lay down for its conduct by Shari’a (Islamic Law) be strictly adhered to. Those who surrender or do not fight or remain neutral are not to be disturbed. The prisoners are to protected and provided peace and security.
- To fulfill all bilateral and international accords (like UN Charter) for peace and stability of humanity.
- To treat all members of society with equality fairness and justice.
- Non Muslims in the Islamic society enjoy complete protections and freedom to practice their faith.
- The places of worship of other religions are to be protected.
- Do not abuse or degrade the god/ gods of non Muslims.
What is Islam?
Handbooks for Every One
- …… Read to understand >>
- ..……….. Read more & ponder >>>>
- ..…………… Compare & make your choice >>>
- ……. You enjoy moral freedom to accept or Reject!
- ….Freedom entails Responsibility & Accountability
- There is NO Compulsion in matters of Faith
……I have conveyed the Message!
Handbooks for Every One
“The Message of the Qur’an”
“Behold, from on high have We bestowed upon thee this divine writ (Qur’an), setting forth the truth for [the benefit of all] mankind. And whoever chooses to be guided [thereby), does so for his own good, and whoever chooses to go astray, goes but astray to his own hurt; and thou hast not the power to determine their fate”(Qur’an;39:41).
Translation & Commentary on Qur’an By Muhammad Asad [Leopold Weiss]
Handbook for Every One– Urdu and English
This Handbook is meant for Muslims and Non Muslims, extracted from translation of famous Arabic book; “Tarif-e-Am-be-din-Islam” by world renowned Arab scholar “Sheikh Ali Tantawi”. Millions of people have benefited the world over during last four decades.
- 1. Unique Handbook-Islam-English-pdf
- Handbook of Islam-htm: http://endeavour-peace.page.tl/Islam-eAZ.htm
- Unique Handbook-Islam-URDU-1
- Unique Handbook-Islam-URDU-2
- Unique Hand Book-Islam-URDU-3
- Experience the Living Miracles-URDU
Urdu Books: http://wp.me/PCgrB-kD
For Further Study:
Faith Forum 4 Peace: A virtual, voluntary, e-Forum, for ethical and spiritual peace, through conceptual insight to Islam, Christianity and Judaism in the light of Holy Scriptures.
The Basic concept is inspired by Bible and Qur’an;112:1-4, 25:73, 10:24, 60:7-9,5:82, 22:40, 45:14-15, 3:64-65,2:62, 33:39, 3:104, 103:3, Deuteronomy;6:4-5, 33:26; Psalms;14:1, 116:5, Job;23:8-9, Exodus; 9:14, 34:6-7, Psalms;, 2Samuel;7:22, Isaiah;46:5,9,Mathew;19:17-19, Mark;12:29-31, Romans;1:25].
The Forum is managed by Abujak [Aftab Ahmad Khan, MA, MBA,LADSC(USA), retired army brigadier] a freelance writer involved in research on Semitic religions. His research work is published in a monthly magazine “Defence Journal Karachi” [www.defencejournal.com]. His books are freely available at Forum’s Web Pages & links.
Every rationale being, irrespective of belief, gender, age or race is welcomed at this e-Forum. Please visit following blogs/weblinks:
Web Links & Sites:
Bible KJV: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/